When it comes to video games, there are few franchises as beloved as Animal Crossing. This whimsical game series has players living in a town filled with anthropomorphic animals and fishing in the river. Fans of the game have come up with all sorts of interesting ideas for Animal Crossing neighborhoods, and here are fifteen of the best. From an Alice in Wonderland-inspired village to a Pokémon GO gym, these neighborhoods are sure to please fans of the series. So if you’re looking for some inspiration for your next Animal Crossing game, be sure to check out this list!
Looking for a fun and unique animal-crossing neighborhood to call home? Check out some of our favorite ideas below!
1. The Koopa Troopa Village: If you’re a fan of Super Mario, this is the most suited place for you! This village features lots of classic Koopa Troopa characters, as well as plenty of green spaces to run around in.
2. The Lighthouse: If you love fishing, this is the perfect neighborhood for you! There’s a large pond with all sorts of fish swimming around, and plenty of trees to jump and swing from.
3. The Deserted Island: If you love exploring deserted islands, this is an excellent choice of neighborhood for you! There are lots of palm trees and dunes to explore, making it the perfect place to hide from pesky players or simply relax.
4. Clock Town: If you’re a fan of classic video games like Zelda or Metroid, this is the place for you! Clock Town is modeled after Nintendo’s iconic palace from those games, complete with secret passages and hidden areas.
There are many great Animal Crossing neighborhood ideas out there to explore! Whether you’re a fan of the city or the countryside, these neighborhoods have something for everyone.
1. Kicksville: This fun, vibrant neighborhood is perfect for those who love spending time outdoors. The residents here are all active and always up for a good time, so be prepared to join in on the fun! There are lots of outdoor activities available, including fishing and golfing, as well as plenty of shops and restaurants to visit.
2. Seaside Town: This coastal town is perfect for those who enjoy spending time by the water. The residents here are very friendly and always happy to see visitors, so you’ll feel right at home from the start. There’s plenty to do in Seaside Town, including swimming, sunbathing, and fishing. There are also several stores and restaurants located in the neighborhood, making it easy to get your fill of everything that this beautiful town has to offer.
3. Forest Hills: If you’re looking for a peaceful neighborhood with lots of nature around it, then Forest Hills is the place for you! The residents here are all friendly and welcoming, so you won’t have any trouble finding friends here. There’s plenty of nature to explore in Forest Hills – everything from forests to lakes – so be sure to take advantage of all that this amazing neighborhood has to offer!
If you’re looking for serenity and calmness to spend your days, look no further than one of the following animal Crossing neighborhood ideas! Here are some of our favorites:
1. The Beach – This neighborhood is perfect for those who love spending time by the ocean. There’s a beachfront house here that you can use to relax in, and there’s also a fishing pond that you can explore.
2. The Forest – If you’re looking for a secluded place to live, the Forest is the perfect choice for you. It’s filled with trees and bushes, making it difficult for anyone to spy on you or bother you. Plus, there’s a river running through it that you can use for fishing.
3. The City – If you’re looking for something more exciting than just relaxing by the coast, try living in the City! This neighborhood has tons of shops and restaurants that will keep you entertained all day long. Plus, there are always events happening here so be sure to check out the calendar!
The Hunting Ground
Animal Crossing is a unique and addicting game that many gamers enjoy. If you’re looking for ideas on how to take your Animal Crossing neighborhood ideas to a whole new level, here are some great suggestions!
1. Add a fruit or vegetable garden – This can be a great addition if you have space or want to add some extra nutrients to your diet.
2. Build a pond – A pond can provide lots of fun for your residents, as well as offer opportunities for fishing and other aquatic activities.
3. Make use of the trees – You can add different tree types to your landscape to give your residents more variety in their surroundings.
4. Create an outdoor seating area – This can be perfect for relaxing after a long day or hosting special events.
5. Install a mailbox – This is an essential part of any Animal Crossing neighborhood, so make sure to include one!
1. The Forest is a great neighborhood for animal crossing newbies because it’s simple and easy to get around. If you’re looking for a tranquil place to live, The Forest is the perfect spot!
2. One of the best things about living in The Forest is that there’s plenty of space to run around. You’ll never feel cramped up here, no matter how large your lot is!