Relationship goals are something that we all hope to attain at some point in our lives. They may be small things like spending more time with our partner or taking a vacation together, but they’re still important. And if you want to make sure your relationship goals stand out from the rest, you should consider using freaky relationship goals memes. These memes take relationships to a whole new level and can capture people’s imaginations. So whether you’re looking for a laugh or just need a little inspiration, use freaky relationship goals memes to get the job done.
What are Freaky Relationship Goals?
Freaky relationship goals can be anything from spooky, to kinky, to downright wacky. They can be things that you and your partner have always wanted to do together, but never dared to hope for, or things that you’ve only just discovered you both enjoy. The possibilities are endless! Here are 10 freaky relationship goals memes to get your creative juices flowing:
1. Have a threesome with your partner and another couple.
2. Take a private road trip across the country together, stopping only for gas and food along the way.
3. Have sex in every state in the US (plus DC and Puerto Rico).
4. Learn every erotic position possible (including ones you’ve never even heard of!).
5. Make a movie together starring only yourselves as the cast/crew – complete with your original soundtrack and scene selections!
6. Spend an entire weekend locked away in a sensory deprivation chamber – with each other of course!
7. Spend a whole weekend without speaking to each other – trying out different communication techniques one-on-one to see which works best for both of you.
8. Learn how to DJ together – using only vinyl records as samplers!
9. Start a blog together where you document all of your crazy relationship goals – from start to finish!
10. Do something completely outrageous (and completely new) just for fun – on any given day!
How to set freaky relationship goals
Setting freaky relationship goals meme can help you and your partner curb the distance and get closer. Here are some examples to get you started:
1. Have a fantasy date every month.
2. Make each other laugh every day.
3. Spend every night together.
4. Get married next year.
5. Start a family together.
The benefits of setting freaky relationship goals
If you’re in a relationship, there’s a good chance that you have some kind of relationship goal in mind. Whether it’s to make your relationship last indefinitely, or to find the “perfect” partner, setting freaky relationship goals can be beneficial. Here are five reasons why the freaky relationship goals memes can provide you with good ideas:
1. It Can Boost Confidence. When you know what your goal is and you’re working towards it, you’ll feel more confident about your relationship. This confidence will encourage both of you to keep trying new things and growing together.
2. It Can Help You Stay Engaged. If your goal is really important to you, staying engaged with your partner will be much easier. By putting effort into working towards a common goal, you’ll develop better communication and teamwork skills.
3. It Can Increase Resilience In Times Of Difficulty. By focusing on the positives of your relationship and staying positive despite challenges, you’ll become more resilient in times of difficulty. This can help prevent arguments from getting out of control and damaging the overall stability of your Relationship.
4. Freaky Relationship Goals Can Lead To Fun Memories For Years To Come! Setting freaky goals can lead to some really fun memories with your partner that you can revisit time and time. From making breakfast in bed to going on crazy adventures together, there’s always something new to experience when it comes to relationships!
Read More: The Grateful Grazer Whole Foods Ensures Nutrition Wellness
How to achieve freaky relationship goals
There are a few tips you can use to help achieve your freaky relationship goals.
1. Set realistic expectations. It’s important to be realistic about what you’re capable of achieving in a relationship, and what type of partner is right for you. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment if your goals don’t pan out the way you’d hoped.
2. Communicate openly and honestly. It’s important to be open and honest with your partner about what you want from the relationship, and how you’re feeling. This will help build trust and communication between you two.
3. Be willing to compromise. Sometimes it may be necessary to compromise on certain aspects of your relationship to make progress toward your freaky goal. Show your partner that you’re willing to work together towards a common goal, and they’ll likely be more than willing to cooperate as well.
4. Let go of negative thoughts and emotions associated with your Freaky Relationship Goals. When negative thoughts or emotions start creeping into your mind, try to recognize them and consciously push them away until later when they can be processed more calmly (or not at all!). Dwelling on them will only lead to frustration and unhappiness in your relationships, so it’s best not to let them get the best of you!